MRF, 12"R -FDE
The Troy MRF® is the strongest user-installed free-floating rail system in the world. Troy MRFs are available for all M16/M4 weapon systems equipped with the original factory barrel nut. The MRF’s patented mounting system reinforces the barrel nut with a sturdy clamp and anti-rotation alignment lugs. Troy MRF BattleRails™ provide an uninterrupted rail extension and hand guard aligned perfectly with the host weapon’s flat-top receiver.
- Available for all M16/M4 weapon systems with the original factory barrel nut.
- Compatible wiht M203 and HK AGL M grenade launchers.
- Acceots a Q.D. 360 push-button sling swivel.
- Provides uninterrupted rail extension.
- Replaces the factory delta ring.
- Installation does not require removal of the front sight or barrel.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
Available in Flat Dark Earth.
Not compatible with the Ruger AR 556 due to the built in QD at the bottom of the A2 front sight.
Original MSRP: $229.00