Fixed M4 Sight -FDE
Durability and dead-on accuracy make Troy BattleSights™ the hands-down first choice of Special Ops and Tactical Users Worldwide. Troy’s M4 Front Fixed BattleSight, a permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight, allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp.
- Sight can be moved or taken off without permanent modification to the firearm.
- Features snag-free apertures at factory height.
- Machined from hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MILSPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only.
- Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight. Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.